Who We Are
Future Health Skills is delivered and managed by The Gordon TAFE, where we have expert teachers to guide and support the learner’s journey.
The Future Health Skills Journey
We have a vision and strategy to work closely with our industry, to create an exceptional student experience and have a positive impact on the community.
Future Health Skills was developed by The Gordon in partnership with the Victorian Government, the Geelong Region Local Learning and Employment Network, Barwon Health, the Epworth and St John of God Health Care to meet current and future skill gaps identified in the health sector.
The Gordon and its project partners were committed to create a sector-wide model to identify current and future skills and a sustainable model for developing and delivering efficient, engaging training to:
- Improve patient-centred care standards
- Close the core skills gaps that were recognised by industry
- Improve access and flexibility of training delivery to healthcare staff
- Attract and supply more skilled workers to the health sector.
What the Project Delivered
- A microcredential model, designed by industry, for industry
- 25 fit-for-purpose, non-accredited training modules (micro-credentials) utilising leading-edge technology
- An interactive and innovative online learning platform
- 360d learning base scenarios
- Integrated digital badging system
- A product where students have gained employability skills and employment and where industry has seen positive changes their staff’s practice and improvements in their ability to meet patient-centred care.
For all enquirers relating to enrolments, technical issues and course content enquiries please contact [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
Proudly Endorsed By: