Customer service for starters
- Estimated Completion Time6 hours
- BadgeDigital Badge Recognition
- Course Location100% online
- IndustryBy industry, for industry
- EndorsementConsumer endorsed
Learners studying healthcare-related courses or those otherwise new to working in healthcare.
- Consider who customers are in a healthcare setting
- Describe what customer service is
- Explore and apply the key principles of customer service.
This course will enable you to develop the fundamental skills to be able to apply customer service principles to a range of common healthcare scenarios and relate them to the relevant NSQHS Standards.
- Consider the nature of customers, consumers and customer service in the healthcare context.
- Explore common principles that underpin good customer service and apply these
- Learn and practice a simple communication technique
- Learn about the AIDET model and apply it to scenarios
- Investigate the NSQHS Standards, as they relate to customer service