Inclusive Practice for Starters
- Estimated Completion Time4-6 hours
- BadgeDigital Badge Recognition
- Course Location100% online
- IndustryBy industry, for industry
- EndorsementConsumer endorsed
Learners intending to study or currently enrolled in healthcare-related courses.
- Hear from professional practitioners and people with lived experience on their experiences of inclusion in healthcare
- Test their own implicit bias and reflect on how this impacts their interactions with people
- Consider and relate the nature of inclusion and empathy in healthcare
- Consider the requirements for inclusion in both the National Safety and Quality Health Services standards and workplace law.
This will enable you to develop the fundamental skills to understand and be more inclusive in your future practice.
To successfully complete this microcredential, you will:
- Describe inclusive practices in a healthcare setting.
- Reflect on how your interactions impact upon other people.
- Identify the healthcare standards and workplace law that supports inclusive practice in healthcare