- Estimated Completion Time4-6 hours
- BadgeDigital Badge Recognition
- Course Location100% online
- IndustryBy industry, for industry
- EndorsementConsumer endorsed
Learners who are full or part time students within the VET sector (TAFE or secondary school students enrolled at TAFE).
Learners will undertake a series of activities to explore the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards and how they relate to the Australian healthcare environment and patient experience.
This course will help you to:
- Access the current NSQHS standards from their authoritative source.
- Identify NSQHS standards that underpin common healthcare scenarios.
- Relate the NSQHS standards to patient experience.
You seek out and explore the NSQHS standards and then apply them to a series of common healthcare scenarios. To earn your digital badge, you will complete three (3) online assessments.