Managing High-Stress Situations
- Estimated Completion Time30 mins
- BadgeDigital Badge Recognition
- Course Location100% online
- IndustryBy industry, for industry
- EndorsementConsumer endorsed
Learners working within the healthcare sector
- Consider what stress is, and the difference between stress, anxiety and depression.
- Explore how people respond to stress and identify your stress and resilience levels.
- Investigate techniques for managing stress.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your own stress and resilience levels and relevant stress management strategies in discussion with a peer assessor.
At the end of this course, you will be able to identify relevant stress management resources and strategies to assist you in your work role.
- Identify strategies to manage a response to high-stress situations in a challenging workplace, resulting in better personal, professional, and patient outcomes.
- Consider how you respond to stress and what your current stress and resilience levels are
- Investigate how our brains work through examining neuroplasticity and explore techniques for managing stress – on current learning journey – may change
- Identify your stress and resilience levels and relevant stress management strategies in discussion with your Peer Assessor