Responding to Occupational Violence and Aggression
- Estimated Completion Time30 minutes
- BadgeDigital Badge Recognition
- Course Location100% online
- IndustryBy industry, for industry
- EndorsementConsumer endorsed
Existing healthcare employees
- Identify how to respond to a violent or aggressive situation
- Consideration of the learners role and responsibilities during and after a violent or aggressive event in the workplace
- Consider strategies, plans and identify support available to help the learner manage and deal with such events in their own workplace.
At the end of this course, you will be able to identify your role, responsibilities and support mechanisms available to you during and after a violent or aggressive event in the workplace.
- Through scenario-based learning, learners will consider their role and responsibilities during and after a violent or aggressive event in the workplace
- Through peer assessment with a colleague learners will share their experience and consider their strategies to help deal with such events in their own workplace