Applying the Principles of Patient-Centred Care
- Estimated Completion Time30 minutes
- BadgeDigital Badge Recognition
- Course Location100% online
- IndustryBy industry, for industry
- EndorsementConsumer endorsed
Existing healthcare employees
- Develop awareness to ensure patients are at the centre of their healthcare decisions and treatment.
- Consider the standards that underpin patient-centred care in hospitals and strategies you can use to implement these in your own workplace roll
At the end of this course, you will be able to identify standards and strategies to support patient-centred care in your own work role.
- Dive into an increased understanding of patient-centred care in hospitals through developing strategies to implement into your own workplace and increased awareness to ensure patients are at the centre of healthcare decisions
- Discuss with a peer assessor, your reflections on your own role and opportunities to enhance your own contributions to patient-centred care