Communicating for Patient Safety
- Estimated Completion Time30 mins
- BadgeDigital Badge Recognition
- Course Location100% online
- IndustryBy industry, for industry
- EndorsementConsumer endorsed
Existing healthcare employees
- Hear from a consumer about their experience of communication in healthcare
- Identify the shared responsibility in communicating for patient safety
- Successfully identify the key enablers that enhance communication in healthcare settings
- Investigate and discuss with a colleague how communicating for patient safety is achieved in your organisation
You will need to submit your peer review to complete this microcredential.
At the end of this course, you will be able to identify strategies to communicate effectively for patient safety.
- Understand some of the communication challenges within a healthcare setting and why we need to improve them.
- Investigate strategies to enhance communication within a healthcare setting
- Identify and apply a structured approach to communicating important patient-related information in a healthcare setting in discussion with a peer assessor