Demonstrating Inclusive Practice
- Estimated Completion Time30 mins
- BadgeDigital Badge Recognition
- Course Location100% online
- IndustryBy industry, for industry
- EndorsementConsumer endorsed
Learners working within the healthcare sector.
- Explore the nature of inclusive practice and protected attributes in healthcare
- Hear from professional practitioners and people with lived experience on their experiences of inclusion in healthcare
- Consider their personal biases, the deliberative reflection model and how these can impact on inclusive practice
- Identify strategies to be more inclusive in your professional practice
This will enable you to develop the fundamental skills to understand and be more inclusive in your practice.
To successfully complete this microcredential, you will:
- Challenge yourself to identify a series of commonly used inclusive and exclusive terms and phrases
- Reflect aspects of your current practice that are inclusive and exclusive
- Discuss opportunities to improve your inclusive practice with a Peer Assessor.